Stilo Helmet ST5 GTN 8860SKU code: ST_AA0712_AG1R
ST5 GT Naked 8860
FIA 8860-2018 certified
- Design and top holes for advance aerodynamics and ventilation
- Adjustable ear paddings for the best comfort
- Adjustable short sunscreen. Short visors available as optional
- Ideal for closed wheel racing
- The whole range is available in 4 materials
- No hanging cables. Earplugs and radio connection cable available as optional
- Shell and internals designed to adjust the air flow and improve breathability
- Ready for installation of different radio communication kits
- Prepared for frontal drinking system
The FIA 8860-2018 Helmet homologation standard is meant to standardize helmet specifications for professional racing series. Most racers will not need helmets that conform to these extremely stringent regulations. Please check your rules to see if you need an 8860 helmet.
Also available with earmuffs that provide a significantly quieter environment for the driver by aurally isolating the ear. The pressure upon the head can be adjusted by replacing the special foam rubber pads placed between the earmuff and the helmet. The earmuffs unique shape ensures they stay in place and do not make the helmet difficult to put on or take off. EPS cheek pads provide the best in lateral crash safety, while retaining the functionality of the earmuffs to provide a comfortable aural environment for communication.
Aerodynamics: Front, rear, and IndyCar aero kits are available as add-ons
Two Shells: Stilo has two separate shell sizes for this helmet. This allows us to make a better-fitting helmet that is lighter weight. Instead of filling a very large shell with lots of padding for a size small, we have one shell size for x-small to medium, and one for large and x-large.