Stilo Helmet ST5 FN 8860 ABPSKU code: ST_AA0710_AG1S
ST5 Formula Naked 8860 ABP
The Stilo ST5 Formula Naked 8860 ABP (Advanced Ballistic Protection) integrates stronger protection into the front portion of the helmet shell. This replaces the current zylon panel required by the FIA in the previous generation of FIA 8860- 2010 helmets.
- Design and top extra holes for advanced aerodynamics and ventilation
- The WORLD's first FIA8860-2018 ABP certified helmet
- The widest size range, certified from XS 54 to 3XL 64
- Internal comfort padding designed to improve performance in open cars
- Multi function two-step visor locking clasp
- Ready for installation of different radio communication kits
- Increased energy absorption
- ABP: Advanced Ballistic Protection. Extended area of protection in the forehead area
- Dedicated smaller visor shape
The FIA 8860-2018 Helmet homologation standard is meant to standardize helmet specifications for professional racing series. Most racers will not need helmets that conform to these extremely stringent regulations. Please check your rules to see if you need an 8860 helmet.
Also available with earmuffs that provide a significantly quieter environment for the driver by aurally isolating the ear. The pressure upon the head can be adjusted by replacing the special foam rubber pads placed between the earmuff and the helmet. The earmuffs unique shape ensures they stay in place and do not make the helmet difficult to put on or take off. EPS cheek pads provide the best in lateral crash safety, while retaining the functionality of the earmuffs to provide a comfortable aural environment for communication.
Aerodynamics: Front, rear, and IndyCar aero kits are available as add-ons
Two Shells: Stilo has two separate shell sizes for this helmet. This allows us to make a better-fitting helmet that is lighter weight. Instead of filling a very large shell with lots of padding for a size small, we have one shell size for x-small to medium, and one for large and x-large.